1. PublicationThe Galerie Photo website is published by:
2. Legal informationYou are visiting the Galerie Photo website i.e. Dassault Aviation's online photographic library reserved exclusively for the media. The following legal information applies to all net surfers visiting this site. Please read this information carefully before any access to the site’s following pages.
The site was created by Dassault Aviation. The information contained in this site is intended only for display of a part of Dassault Aviation photos, and to provide downloaded files to be used only by the media.
Dassault Aviation may change the content of this site at any time without advance notice. Dassault Aviation disclaims any and all liability for the consequences of any such changes. Moreover, Dassault Aviation reserves the right to interrupt or suspend all or part of the site’s functionalities at any time without advance notice, except for those related to the regulated information defined in article 3 below.
Access to, and use of, this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and the applicable legal provisions. In accessing the site, you accept these terms and conditions without limitation or reservation.
3. Compliance with the legislationDassault Aviation advises the users of the Galerie Photo website that all of the current regulations and laws apply to the internet.
Users of the Galerie Photo website must comply with the provisions of the Act of 6 January 1978 regarding Computerized Data Processing and Individual Rights, on pain of criminal sanctions.
Users must refrain from collecting or fraudulently using personal data to which they might have access and, generally, must refrain from any actions that might invade individuals' privacy or injure their reputation.
4. Information appearing on the siteDassault Aviation provides this information purely for informational purposes.
Dassault Aviation guarantees the accuracy and updating of regulated information governed by article L.451-1-2 of the Monetary and Finance Code (hereinafter referred to as Regulated Information). However, Dassault Aviation does not guarantee the accuracy, precision, updating or completeness of information that does not fall within the purview of Regulated Information, although, to the extent possible, it tries to verify the truthful character of such information and update it on the site.
Therefore, Dassault Aviation disclaims any and all liability for any injury resulting, in particular, from imprecision or inaccuracy in the information appearing on the site other than Regulated Information, or for any offence resulting from a third party’s fraudulent intrusion on the site with the intent to damage Dassault Aviation’s interests or reputation, particularly by distortion of the information contained on the site.
You use the site at your own risk. Under no circumstance shall Dassault Aviation be held liable for any injury, and that includes, without necessarily being limited thereto, loss of data or programs, loss of use of your computer equipment (particularly software, hard disks or any types of system), or financial loss due to a visit to, or use of, the site.
5. Intellectual propertyAll of the materials of the Galerie Photo website, such as the general structure, tree, software, texts, animated or still images, sounds, expertise and graphics, and any other materials comprising the site, are Dassault Aviation's exclusive intellectual property, and are reserved as such throughout the world.
Certain photos, information in the broadest sense of the term, brands, logos and domain names appearing on the site are likely to be covered by French and international legislation regarding intellectual property rights, the law of property, and personality rights. They are either Dassault Aviation’s property, or their use thereby has been authorized. Any use in the form of reproduction, modification, computer download, misrepresentation, transmission or full or partial distribution of a document or information appearing on the site is strictly prohibited without Dassault Aviation’s written authorization beforehand, except for copies intended for private and noncommercial use and subject to compliance with the intellectual property rights and any other proprietary right that is indicated.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the website’s content, or information disclosed thereon, shall engage the user’s liability, and shall constitute an infringement subject to penalties imposed by articles L.335-2 et seq. and L. 711-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code (IPC).
That is also the case with respect to databases appearing on the Galerie Photo website, which are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transcribed in the IPC of the European Directive of 11 March 1966 regarding legal database protection. In that regard, any reproduction or extraction shall engage the user’s liability.
Any assignment or licensing of any of the materials comprising the site must be authorized by Dassault Aviation in writing beforehand, on pain of legal proceedings. Also, any person or entity that contravenes this condition guarantees Dassault Aviation against, and holds it harmless from, any proceedings, costs and expenses incurred by Dassault Aviation due to use of the site in violation of this legal information and these conditions of use.
6. Links to other sitesTo facilitate access to other sites that might provide further information, Dassault Aviation has inserted in its site a certain number of links. However, Dassault Aviation disclaims any and all liability vis-à-vis any third party site that you might access via its site. Dassault Aviation does not have any means at its disposal to verify the content of said third party sites. Under no circumstance is Dassault Aviation liable for the unavailability, content or advertising of sites, or for other elements available on third party sites.
External sites may contain hypertext links pointing to our site. Such links shall not be installed without Dassault Aviation's written consent beforehand.
7. Legal provisionsThe site and its content are created pursuant to the rules and regulations applicable in France.
8. Computerized Data Processing and Individual Rights / Protection of Personal DataIn France and the European Union, personal data are protected particularly by the following texts: the Act of 6 January 1978, article 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
You may find the Act regarding Computerized Data Protection and Individual Rights on the website of the National Commission for Computerized Data Processing and Individual Rights, at the following address: CNIL. Dassault Aviation commits to keep confidential personal information provided by the surfers of the Galerie Photo website.
The type of information that Dassault is able to collect when you visit its website, and the way in which it will be used subsequently, are set forth hereinafter.
You have the right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right of data portability, and the right to object to the use of your personal data, which you may exercise by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Passive collection of personal dataThe General Data Protection Regulation lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data. This Regulation protects fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular their right to the protection of personal data. The free movement of personal data within the Union shall be neither restricted nor prohibited for reasons connected with the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. Dassault Aviation pays particular attention to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ensures that users can be easily informed on the issue through its various communication media.
The General Data Protection Regulation can be freely consulted on the EUR-Lex website.
Certain personal data recorded on our server are those you that voluntarily provide when you fill out forms online and other data are collected automatically.
Dassault aviation does whatever it can to regularly improve its site. When you visit the site, certain data are automatically collected:
Your IP address : an IP address is assigned to your computer by your internet service provider in order to give you access to the web. This address is generally considered an item of information without personal identification since it changes every time you connect to the web.
The website address from which you are directly connected to the Galerie Photo website.
The date and hour of your visit to the site, and the pages you consult.
Your computer’s operating system, and the browser.
10. Utilization of collected dataDassault Aviation will use the data it collects to respond to the requests of those who visit its site, to satisfy the email software functions, and to advise the visitors of innovations or new services on the internet site only if the visitors expressly authorize it to do so.
Dassault Aviation will use personal data only for the purposes you indicate at the time that you provide them. The personal data that you provide, or which result from your browsing on the Media Pro Photo website, are reserved strictly for Dassault Aviation's internal use. Personal data will not be used for any commercial operation, and they will not be transmitted to any persons for commercial or prospecting purposes.
11. Measures of confidentialityDassault Aviation has set up dedicated resources for secure storage of personal information in order to avoid loss, alteration or hacking. Only a limited number of authorized persons have access to the storage systems.
12. Access to personal dataTo enable us to use the personalization functions, you will be asked to provide personal data (name, address, and email address). You are completely free to refuse to transmit such data. However, in that event, you may not be able to access certain functions or receive the information that is requested.
Pursuant to the Act n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 regarding Computerized Data Processing and Individual Rights, upon your simple request, Dassault Aviation will delete or change your personal data at any time. If you want to access your personal data, have them changed or rectified, or request their deletion, please make your request by letter to Dassault Aviation, to the attention of:
13. Final provisionsWe thank users of the site for advising us of any possible omissions, errors or corrections, by sending an email to the following address: Photo
14. Applicable law JurisdictionThe law governing the Galerie Photo website is French law.
Any dispute shall be submitted exclusively to the courts of Paris that have jurisdiction over such matters.